- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BAK Flip G2 Tonneau Cover 226104 | 1993-2004 GM S-10, Sonoma 7' 6" Bed
The BAKFlip G2 aluminum is our best selling cover with incredible durability.
- Durable, Solid Core Panels with Aluminum Skins
- Weight Rated up to 300 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Made in the USA
- 2-Year Warranty
Our best-selling cover, the BAKFlip G2, is the smartest investment when your job calls for a cover that offers full bed access when you need it, and maximum theft protection when you don?t. The all-new integrated buckle system allows you to drive with your cover folded, flipped up or closed. Our patented latch system is concealed under the tonneau cover ? simply lock your tailgate to secure the contents of your truck bed. The G2 is a perfect cargo management solution and compatible with almost any truck bed accessory.
- 100% Truck Bed Access
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
- Premium UV Resistance, Won?t Fade or Chalk
- Automatic Latching Panels
- 3rd Brake Light Visibility (short and standard beds only)
- Clamp on, No-Drill Installation
- Weather Resistant
BAKFLIP G2 ALUMINUM HARD FOLDING COVER
100% BED ACCESS
The BAKFlip G2 provides 100% unobstructed access to your entire truck bed, without blocking the 3rd brake light. When you need to haul a large load, simply fold the cover open, and flip up against the cab. The BAKFlip also provides full access to stake pocket holes, and works great with other accessories.
EASY TO USE
The BAKFlip G2 folds open with simple release cables and our patented latch system is concealed under the tonneau cover.
Durable, solid core panels are mounted flush with the bed of your truck, providing an extremely low-profile design.
INTEGRATED BUCKLE SYSTEM
The all-new integrated buckle system secures the cover in the folded position, eliminating the need for straps or bungee cords.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 71.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H23.0000” x L68.0000”