No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Brew City Custom Tunes with Tuner | 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L
This is a device with custom tunes for your 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost includes your choice of up to 8 tunes from 5 Star Tuning when selected and features a full-color backlit LCD display, built-in wifi, & delivers a boost in both horsepower and torque.
- Built-In Wifi for Easy Updates
- Full Color 4" Backlit LCD Display
- Stores Up To 10 Custom Tunes
- Read & Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Dual Analog Inputs
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock
Fuel grade plays a very important role in the type of gains that can be achieved in tuning an EcoBoost engine. Lower grades of fuel such as 87 or 89 octane are more prone to pre-ignition, while higher grades such as 93 octane are less prone to pre-ignition. The higher grade of fuel run allows us to tune for more spark advance and boost, which translates to more power. Running an ethanol mixed fuel is an inexpensive way to increase the octane rating of your fuel. 100+ octane fuels are typically used only on race tracks.
- Daily Performance tune: An all-around performance tune designed for everyday use. Engine responsiveness and power is increased, and transmission shift points and pressure are optimized for performance while retaining everyday drivability
- Tow tune: Specifically designed for towing (trucks and SUVs only). Engine power is increased while leaving margin for a wide range of potential towing loads. Transmission shift points, shift pressure and torque converter slip are optimized for towing
- Race tune: Designed for competitive racing on 100+ octane or ethanol mixed fuels. These tunes are optimized for maximum acceleration by providing maximum power while minimizing MPH losses during shifting. Not recommended for street use
- Standard: Accelerator pedal is mapped similar to a stock vehicle; 25% pedal input will open your throttle 25%, 100% pedal input will open the throttle 100%. This response provides the best control over the throttle, and is recommended if other people occasionally drive the vehicle
- Aggressive: Accelerator pedal is mapped more aggressively; 25% pedal input will open your throttle 50%, 75% pedal input will open the throttle 100%. This response provides a sportier feel to the pedal
BCB can also tune for methanol injection. If you are running a meth kit please provide the details in the “What mods do you have field”
- Place your order for Brew City Boost Custom Tunes & Select the amount of tunes you'd like
- You will receive a "stock" Tuner | 7015
- Connect your new device to your EcoBoost's OBD-II port with all accessories requiring power turned off (includes radio, heat, & AC) and pull your ECU strategy code and/or ECU SWPN:
- With the X4 plugged into the vehicle select "Vehicle Info"
- Press the center button
- Strategy codes are listed under "ECU Strategy"
- Fill out your tune form with your info
- Your tunes are created specifically for your vehicle and then emailed to you
- Download your custom tunes to your PC and then load them to your tuner using the Device Updater Software
- Load your custom tunes onto your F150 EcoBoost
Installation Tip: Installation will take approximately 5-10 minutes and we're confident anyone can do it. No tools required. If you have technical questions please contact us at 844-487-2787 or at [email protected].
Important Note: the tuners software is ONLY compatible with Microsoft Windows computers. Once the tunes are successfully loaded onto the tuner, you can tune your truck. If we find that your F150 is behind on its latest TSB strategy updates, we may require you to have your TSB updates performed at your dealership of choice. Read our TSB Update blog post. If you need more information or assistance, check out our F150 Custom Tuning Page.
Important Note: Not legal for sale or delivery in the State of California.
- Brew City Boost
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping