No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
South Bend Street Dual Disc Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel | SBCSFDD3250-6.0 | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
550-750HP & 1300Ft-lbs
650 Hp 1300 Trq Rated For Towing 30K plus. Not recommended for stock applications.
!!!! NOT FOR COMPETITION USE !!!!!!
Use: STREET DUAL
Ft-Lbs: 650 Hp 1300 Trq
This South Bend Street Dual Disc Clutch Kit for your 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 with 6 speed transmission is made from high quality materials and includes everything you need for your clutch installation.
- Fits 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- 650 HP & 1300 Ft-Lbs.
- Light In Pedal Pressure
- FlyWheel Included
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.25 in
- Disc Diameter: 13 in
- Disc Diameter (mm): 330mm
- Disc Material: Organic/Ceramic
- Disc Style: Full face, Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Static Pressure (lbs): 3,250 lbs.
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Material: Steel roller bearing
- Flywheel Material: Billet Steel
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Dampened set, fits models with ZF6 6-speed transmission
- Recommended for engines with 550-750 hp and up to 1440 ft.- lb.s of torque
- Throwout Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Pilot Bushing
- Mounting Hardware
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H32.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping