- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Heavy Duty Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel (5SP Transmission) |SBC13125-OK-HD | 1988-2005 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Ft-Lbs: 425hp, 900 torque
The South Bend Clutch HD Series clutch disc features a 13" double wide, high torque clutch facings with heavy duty 6 spring dampening system. This clutch is designed for the moderately increased horsepower trucks, 425 hp 900 torque. offering a very smooth engagement with light pedal effort. The perfect towing clutch. The pressure plate comes straight from our street series, dual disc clutch, with the extra wide casting and heavy duty design. Complete Clutch Replacement Kit, comes with everything you need to do the job, including Throw Out Bearing, and Stock Needle Pilot Bearing, and alignment tool. *88-93 Getrag trans must re-use stock crank bolts*
- 425 HP & 900 Ft-Lbs.
- Smooth engagement
- FlyWheel Included
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H32.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!