- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Dyna Max Dual Disc Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel | SBCSFDD3250-6.4 | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
550-750HP & 1300Ft-lbs
650 Hp 1300 ft-lbs Trq Rated For Towing 30K plus. Not recommended for stock applications.
!!!! NOT FOR COMPETITION USE !!!!!!
Use: STREET DUAL
This South Bend Dyna Max Dual Disc Clutch Kit for your 2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke features organic & ceramic disc material and is designed for street performance. Kit is rated at 550-750HP & 1300Ft-lbs of torque.
- Fits: 2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke
- Best suited for street performance
- Dual Disc rated for 550-750HP & 1300 ft. lbs. torque
- Non-SFI approved
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.375 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 13.000 in.
- Disc Diameter (mm): 330mm
- Disc Material: Organic/Ceramic
- Disc Style: Full face, Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Static Pressure (lbs): 3,250 lbs.
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Material: Steel roller bearing
- Flywheel Included: Yes
- Flywheel Material: Nodular iron
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
Products used for High Performance and/or Racing purposes which they were not originally engineered for, will not be covered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H32.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!