No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
South Bend Comp Series Dual Disc Clutch Kit for 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
850HP & 1400Ft-lbs
This South Bend Stage 4 Comp Series Dual Disc Clutch Kit for your 1999-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke features a modified race engineered pressure plate for maximum plate load and the puck designed discs include both sprung and un-sprung options and are made from Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated ceramic. Kit is rated at 850HP & 1400Ft-lbs of torque.
Important Note: Not recommended for street use, daily driving, or towing.
- Fits: 1999-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke
- Dual Disc rated for 850HP & 1400 ft. lbs. torque
- SFI approved
- Abrupt engagement
- Best suited for competition use
- Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation
- Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
Products used for High Performance and/or Racing purposes which they were not originally engineered for, will not be covered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H32.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping