- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground ShippingOrders over $99 (restrictions apply)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
PPE Hot + 2 ET Race Xcelerator Tuner | PPE111040000 | 2001-2010 6.6L GM Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM
The flagship of the PPE line of Xcelerator Programmers, the Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator is for those individuals who want the ultimate in racing calibrations and control over your engine’s operations. Designed to be used with PPE’s (or any) stand-alone harness.
The Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator provides six power levels of additional horsepower and torque for the ability to tune for any scenario. That means an unreal 425 hp and 620 lb. ft. of torque increase. This is the tuner for those who have it all on their engine and want to get the most from those additions.
The PPE Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator enables you to add huge power, and also remove transmission torque limits which eliminates de-fueling for full power and aggressive up shifts. All of which drastically improves elapsed track times.
Speaking of racing, the programmer allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels that are required when participating in a particular sanctioned racing event. How about adjusting the Speed Limiter or raising the RPM limit? No problem. Those are just some of the choices you have with the Xcelerator Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator.
For maximum performance: adding a PPE Dual Fueler, Manifolds and Up-Pipes, racing cam, ported heads and a turbo upgrade are highly recommended.
- Eliminates the need for a Body Control Module
- Disables ignition key security (engine will start and run in any application)
- Compatible with any hot rod/race or marine configuration with or without a transmission
- Transmission reset and quick learn feature for faster transmission relearn
- Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 200 mph in 1 mph increments)
- Increased rev limit from 3,200 to 5,000 RPM
- Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
- Read real-time data (for engine diagnostics and code clearing)
- Not compatible with emissions controlled vehicles
- Allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels as required by sanctioned events
- Removes transmission’s torque limiting de-fueling for full-power aggressive racing up shifts which improves drag strip elapsed times
- Owner's Manual
- OBD-II Port Cable
- PPE Power Badges
- Foam-Padded Carrying Case
- 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L - Tuners | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Shop By Vehicle - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Street Tuners, Monitors, & Piggybacks
- GM Duramax Chips, Modules & Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping