- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Punisher Performance MM3 Race Tuner w/Monitor | 2013-2018 Ram Cummins 6.7L
- Shift-on-the-Fly tuning
- 5 power levels - up to +150HP & higher
This MM3 Race Tuner comes pre-loaded with 5 custom tunes from Punisher Performance for your 2013-2018 Ram Cummins 2500/3500 6.7L diesel and features a large touchscreen with shift-on-the-fly functionality.
Important Note: ECM unlock already integrated, for 2013-18 Cummins users, no separate devices required.
- Comes with multiple power levels, switchable on the fly
- Can be custom tuned to accomodate aftermarket turbos, injectors, etc.
- Optional transmission tuning available for 68 series transmissions
- Touch screen monitor, user selectable gauge layout
- Read and clear DTC's
- ECM unlock already integrated, for 2013-18 Cummins users, no separate devices required
- Fastest flash times in the industry
- Easy 20 minute setup
|Tune Level/Switch Position||HP Output Gains|
|5-Street||+150HP (hotter tunes available)|
68RFE Relearn Process
If your 2010+ Ram is equipped with the 68RFE automatic transmission, you must perform a re-learn procedure each time the ECM is flashed, even if you aren’t loading transmission tuning. Failure to do so will cause premature transmission failure. To perform the procedure after the ECM is flashed, drive the truck and apply no more than 30% throttle for at least 25-30 miles. It is important that the transmission shifts up and down as much as possible during this period. NOTE: The 25-30 miles is to re-establish the CVI values. It is common for these transmissions to take 400-500 miles or more to settle down. Sustained highway speeds should be avoided for the first 25-30 miles. If you purchased a tuned TCM for your 2007.5-2009 68RFE equipped Ram, you must perform the same relearn process upon installation of the TCM.
Other combinations available, please call, chat, or email us for questions and needs.
This unit will also allow you to read and clear trouble codes, and display real time data from your truck.
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!