- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Torque Tube Exhaust Header | 2003-2008 Chevy 6.0L, Non-A/I (no air injection)
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 2003-2008 Chevy/GMC 6.0L, Non-A/I (no air injection)
Virtually indestructible 100% stainless Torque Tubes for your 2003-2008 Chevy/GMC 6.0L, Non-A/I (w/o Air Injection) maximize exhaust extraction, unleashing gobs of torque that'll jam you into the seat and haul you up the grade. Banks' heavy-wall 400-series stainless Torque Tubes include two full exhaust manifold assemblies, each with a seamless high-velocity collector. Unlike the restrictive stock setup, Banks Torque Tubes literally pull out the exhaust, unleashing greater torque and helping the intake stroke to draw in more air. Includes all required hardware.
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Includes two full exhaust manifold assemblies
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Non-A/I (no air injection)
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-79
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H39.5000” x L11.0000”
- Free Shipping!