- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Torque Tube Exhaust Header | 1996-1997 Ford 460 Truck, California Emissions, Manual Transmission
Torque Tube Exhaust Header System for use with 1996-1997 Ford 460 Truck, California Emissions, Manual Transmission.
Fits 1996-1997 Ford 460 truck models with manual transmissions and California emissions 3 bolt non air injected catalytic converters. Virtually indestructible 100% stainless Torque Tubes maximize exhaust extraction, unleashing gobs of torque that'll jam you into the seat and haul you up the grade. Banks' 100% stainless Torque Tubes are virtually indestructible. Includes two full exhaust manifold assemblies, each with a seamless high-velocity collector. Unlike the restrictive stock setup, Banks Torque Tubes literally pull out the exhaust, unleashing greater torque and helping the intake stroke to draw in more air.
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Includes two full manifolds
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- No sealant/gaskets needed
- Includes stainless Y-pipe
- No need for factory heat shields
- Runs cooler to protect expensive plug wires
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-45
Important Note: Non-Air Injection 3-bolt catalytic converter flange inlet Manual transmission F-350 4x4 requires sway bar bracket #48899
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H43.5000” x L11.0000”
- Free Shipping!