- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Water-Methanol Injection | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Double-Shot Water-Methanol Injection System for use with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L
Banks Power brings you a new twist on a tried-and-true technology! You know that your engine performs at its best when the intake air is cool. Power is robbed by anything that heats the air before it gets to the cylinders. For years, hot-rodders, racers and even aircraft pilots have used water injection to cool the intake air, and occasionally add methanol for an extra boost of power. The Banks Straight-Shot and Double-Shot water-methanol injection systems bring a new level of optimization and control to this technology. The Double-Shot system offers the same benefits of the Straight-Shot and adds a second stage for increased output and control. Offers gains of up to +175 hp without tuning. Plus, these systems can be configured to support up to 1,250 hp on gasoline applications. Not legal for sale or use on emissions-controlled vehicles.
- Water-Methanol Injection
- Maximizes Engine Performance
- Cools Intake Temperatures
- Digital Controller (included)
- Plug-and-Play wiring
- Greater flow than other kits
- Higher Pump Volume than other kits
- Multiple configurations available
- Adds a second stage for increased output and control
- Display EGT or Boost
- Connects to your factory MAP sensor
- Includes 7 Gallon Tank Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 59.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H32.5000” x L21.0000”
- Free Shipping!