- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Ceramic Coated Y-Pipes | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Sinister Diesel has opted to get rid of the bellows in favor of a much stronger, longer lasting "double slip" flex joint On their 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0 Up-pipes. In turn, there are now, no bellows to heat fatigue and crack. It will still allow the upper, and lower sections of the Y-Pipes to flex and move due to heat expansion, while maintaining a 100% seal. The double slip also allows some flexibility to account for different tolerances in the motors from year to year, as well as aftermarket turbo kits. All of our up-pipe kits a fully TIG welded on a fixture, as well as back-purged for the highest quality, strongest weld possible. Sinister Diesel SS 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipes are Built with Solid Stainless Steel CNC Flanges and Stainless Steel Tubing. These Y-Pipes are Fully Tig Welded and are Built to Fit 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty/Excursion.
- Construction - Aluminum
- Product Design - Mandrel Bent Tubing, Full TIG welds, and CNC Precision Machined
- Performance Notes - Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel Y-Pipe and Up-Pipe
- Special Note - To use this part you do need to be running an EGR Upgrade. There is no branch for the cooler to hook up on this y-pipe
Important Note: This Product Requires 5 Business Day Lead Time For Fabrication. (If needed quicker, please call for availability and shipping time)
Important Note: Requires race tuning. Not for legal sale in California.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!