- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country Exhaust Extensions | 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Made of 2in cold rolled steel exhaust tubing
- Nests perfectly with stock exhaust flanges
- Gain crucial clearance from the front drive shaft for installation of any lift 2in or more
Ready to lift your 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JK Unlimited 4WD? Rough Country's JK Exhaust Extensions are a crucial component to lifting new model Wranglers 2in or more. These easy to install spacers are fitted between the head-pipe and cross-pipe flanges, effectively moving the exhaust rearward toward the crossmember. Standard, there is insufficient room between the front drive shaft and exhaust pipes, leaving an unextended exhaust to make contact with the drive shaft in downward suspension travel. These durable exhaust spacers are made of 2in cold rolled steel exhaust tubing, flared to nest perfectly within the flanges. By extending the cross-pipe, you gain more than twice the clearance in this crucial area allowing for proper installation of any lift of 2in or more. Recommended to use in conjunction with an aftermarket front drive shaft for 4 - 6in kits to maintain optimum clearance and articulation.
Recommended on 2012-2017 JK models with 2in or more of suspension.
- SKU: 1030 Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
In the Box
- Exhaust extensions
|YEARS||DRIVE||MAKE||MODEL||2012-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK||2012-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.