- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Superchips Amp'D Throttle Booster | 2001-2005 GMC/Chevy Duramax LB7/LLY 6.6L
- Improves Throttle Sensitivity
- Faster Acceleration from a stop, and throughout the RPM band
- Reduces that "laggy" pedal feeling
- Quicker spool-up
- Optimize driving in town and on the highway
- Covers several late model applications with no PCM swap required
- Available to use with any Superchips programmers, monitors, or calibration tools
Superchips AMP'D Throttle Sensitivity Booster for your 2001-2005 GMC/Chevy Duramax LB7/LLY 6.6L is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will optimize your driving experience. AMP'd offers an incredibly simple solution that generates "seat of the pants power" you won't find anywhere else. This innovative product does not require any sort of tampering with a vehicle's PCM.
Consumers are looking for products that are easy to use, safe, and impressive. Amp'd has been engineered to amaze and will deliver instant throttle response. With extensive gas and diesel truck, Jeep®, and SUV coverage, Amp'd creates an opportunity to deliver your customers improved throttle response that can be added effortlessly at an affordable price.
How Does it Work?
Decreasing pedal lag expedites a vehicle's performance curve to occur sooner and supplies quicker turbocharging spooling. Amp’d features an intuitive plug-and-play installation using a vehicle's stock connections. What makes Amp’d even more fun? Settings are adjustable to boost signals by 50% or 100%. If you’re interested in extending even more power levels and options, offer your customers the Amp’d switch (PN 88800) and take throttle sensitivity to the next level!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H6.2500” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!