- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
XDR Stainless Steel Turbo Y-Pipe w/EGR Upgrade Kit | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Maintains proper coolant flow
- Helps exhaust gas drive the turbo
- A 20-30 degree drop in coolant temperature was common on test trucks
- Heavy-duty bellows
- Includes all required hardware for installation
This XDR kit includes Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Turbo Y-Pipe & EGR upgrade kit w/Up Pipe for your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L.
The XDR Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Turbo Y-Pipes are fabricated with heavy duty flex couplings unlike the OE up pipes that have ridged bellows. These heavy duty up pipes will help to relieve stress on the exhaust system and as well as extend the life of engine components and reduce the risk of premature cracking of your manifolds and/or down pipes. The EGR upgrade grade allows for the removal of the EGR system from your vehicle.
- Stainless Steel Coolant Redirect Pipe
- EGR Valve Blocker Plate w/ O-ring
- EGR Cooler to Intake Blocker Plate
- Stainless Steel Up Pipe Plug
- Stainless Steel Y-Pipe
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Exhaust System | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - Down Pipes & Up Pipes | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - EGR Upgrades | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Shop By Vehicle - Exhaust Systems - Down Pipes & Up Pipes
- Shop By Vehicle - EGR Upgrades
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H11.0000” x L7.0000”
- Free Shipping!