- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Spyder® Factory Style Fog Lights | 2009-2012 Dodge Ram
Fits 2009-2012 1500 & 2011-2012 2500/3500
- Includes universal switch
- Factory style
Spyder® factory style fog lights for your 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 or 2011-2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 increase visibility in fog and inclement weather.
Increased visibility and reduced glare
Brighter, more intense lighting with minimized glare will make it easier for you to see what lies ahead and your vehicle more visible to other motorists in the dead of the night and inclement weather.
OEM styling that complements the rest of your ride
Attractive housing and light arrangement for an original style look. Designed to be an exact replacement for your factory lights, however some electrical wiring work may be required; most lights come with detailed installation instructions.
Improved illumination for maximum safety in harsh conditions
Light is directed downward toward the road for better vision in thick fog, as well as heavy rain and snow, or anything in-between Mother Nature throws at you.
Premium quality and dependable performance whatever the road throws at you
Thoroughly tested to ensure hassle-free operation and completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside.
Meet all quality and legal standards
Meet ISO 9002 and QS 9000 quality standards. Approved by the SAE. Meet DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108.
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Lighting | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Fog Light Kits | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram - Lighting Products | Dodge Ram 2500/3500 - Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Fog Light Kits
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram - Dodge Ram 1500 Lighting Products - Dodge Ram 1500 Fog Light Kits
- Shop By Vehicle - Lighting Products - Fog Lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L8.0000”