- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Up Pipes | 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Flanges
- OEM Cast Merge Piece
- Fully TIG welded and back-purged
- Raw stainless steel finish
Sinister Diesel Up-Pipes for you're 1995.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L are made from stainless steel tubing, solid stainless steel CNC flanges, and include the factory cast merge piece. All seams are TIG welded on a fixture for precise fitment tolerances and then back-purged for the highest quality and strongest welds possible. Available in Raw Stainless, Ceramic Coated, or Wrapped finishes for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
Important Note: We recommend purchasing the optional turbo O-ring seal kit with this product to ensure a leak free installation.
- Both driver and passenger up-pipes with factory cast merge piece
- Hardware and OEM factory gaskets to bolt the up-pipes to the cast merge piece
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W100.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!