- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Tough, heat-resistant design
- Blue Anodized Finish
One of the most common 6.0 powerstroke thermostat problems is leaks. Introducing Sinister Diesel's thermostat housing for your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L. This billet aluminum housing replaces the OEM housing which can be lower-quality stamped steel that may not always seal properly after replacing your thermostat. The OEM housing can also tend to rust. This housing replaces your OEM housing with a much better quality and better looking machined aluminum housing. This housing is designed for long life and will have a tight leak-proof seal for years to come.
The Sinister Diesel 6.0 Powerstroke thermostat housing is precision machined from billet aluminum and includes an o-ring for tight, no-leak sealing. You can reuse the OEM Ford thermostat for your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Powerstroke with a 6.0L diesel engine.
- (1) Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing
- (1) O-ring seal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”