- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Tough, heat-resistant design
- Blue Anodized Finish
The 7.3 powerstroke thermostat housing is known to leak easily. Introducing Sinister Diesel's Billet Aluminum thermostat housing for your 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L. This CNC machined unit replaces the OEM housing which can be lower-quality stamped steel that may not always seal properly after replacing your thermostat. The OEM housing can also tend to rust. This housing replaces your OEM housing with a much better quality and better looking machined aluminum housing. This housing is designed for long life and will have a tight leak-proof seal for years to come.
The Sinister Diesel 7.3 Powerstroke thermostat housing is precision machined from billet aluminum for tight, no-leak sealing. You can reuse the OEM Ford thermostat for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 or 2003 Ford Super Duty F-250 or F-350 with Powerstroke 7.3L diesel engine.
- (1) Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing
- (3) Hardware bolts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”