- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Higher Flow and Lower Turbulence Airflow for Increased Power
The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe for your 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the turbocharger to your intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished and powder-coated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
- (2) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (3) Silicone Boots
- (5) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!