- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping Orders over $99 (standard-sized items)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe Kit for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L includes the intercooler pipe that connects the intercooler to the intake. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe Kit is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder-coated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H14.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!