- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel 58v FICM | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- FICM stands for Fuel Injection Control Module
Sinister Diesel has crafted a top-line FICM that comes preprogrammed with electrical impulses that make sure your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engine is always using the correct amount of fuel, which can give your truck more power and better fuel economy.
The inclusion of preset tuning makes this device easier to install on your Ford Super Duty truck, just swap out the factory unit. This Sinister Diesel FICM has the stock output of 48 volts. You're also getting the latest preprogrammed tunes from Ford! Sinister Diesel has backed this product with a 2-year warranty that starts from the purchase date so you can buy with confidence. Designed for a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford F-250/F-350 with Powerstroke 6.0L engine.
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!