- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- 309 Stainless Steel Tubing For High Temperature Oxidation Resistance
- Mandrel Bent Tubes with TIG Welded CNC Precision Machined Flanges for Precision Fitment
- Back Purged Welds for Superior Stength
- 1 5/8" Primaries to 2" Collector
- Performance Notes - Up to 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft on stock tune and up to 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft with a modified tune
Looking for durable horsepower-building exhaust headers for your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Super Duty F-Series or Ford Excursion? Install a set of these high-flow stainless tubular headers! These have added 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft of torque on a stock tune Powerstroke, and have added 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft of torque on an engine with a modified tune. Sinister Diesel headers produce power in the low RPM power band, making these perfect for towing.
These headers are made from durable stainless steel and are built to last. Headers include CNC stainless flanges and are precision TIG welded. Headers include an EGT bung, welded on the driver side header. Pick one up for your Ford Power Stroke today! These exhaust headers are for a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Super Duty or Excursion with a 6.0L Powerstroke engine.
Important Note: This Product Requires 2-4 Week Lead Time For Fabrication (If needed quicker, please call for availability and shipping time).
- (1) Set of Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers
- (1) Set of exhaust gaskets
- Steel mounting hardware for installation
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-2).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H14.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!