- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Flight Systems High Pressure CP3 Pump (Reman) | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Requires $375 core charge
- Pre-paid shipping label for your core return
- Fully remanufactured in the USA
- MPROP's are completely remanufactured, not just cleaned and tested
- Multiple inspection and testing points for all critical components
- Flow and Pressure tested based on actual engine operation
This Bosch High Pressure fuel pump (CP3) for your 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 model diesel has been fully remanufactured by Flight Systems and has been tested to the strictest of OE standards for optimal performance. Backed by 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Requires a refundable $375 core charge and includes a prepaid shipping label for your core return.
- All Pump components are re-certified to OE specifications
- Every pump is tested on state-of-the-art test equipment to meet OE specifications
- 100% replacement of all seals
- Transfer Pump: Tested for vacuum (suction) and output pressure
- Multiple point delivery testing of Pump Assembly at various Speeds and Pressures
- Remanufactured Flow Control Valve: Complete disassembly, cleaning, inspection, and multiple point flow testing
- Plunger check valves tested for back-leakage
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications
- Replace fuel filter
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system
- Flush and inspect high pressure fuel lines
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil
- 1 Year
- Unlimited Mileage
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!