No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Banks Power Grid Heater Delete | 2007.5-2018 Dodge/Ram Cummins 6.7L
- Precision Fit Billet Construction
- Lowers EGT
- Increase Airflow and Throttle Response
- Quicker Turbo spool
- Removes Heater Grid
- Reversible install
- Pure race capability, requires special ECU program available from others
- Not Emissions Compliant
The Banks Power Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete removes the factory heater grid on your 2007.5-2018 Dodge/Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel for increased throttle response and quicker turbo spooling. Allows for greater airflow into the engine. Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures improving air density. Engineered for a precision fit. Pair with the Banks Monster-Ram for the best gains period. Unlike some setups, when winter comes you can put the Heater back in. Designed specifically for Race applications. Not Emissions Compliant.
Important Note This product is for Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECU program available from others.
- 2007.5-2012 - 42712
- 2013-2018 - 42714
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Banks Power
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbow & Manifolds | 2013-2018 6.7L Cummins
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbows & Manifolds | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbows & Manifolds | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- Shop By Category - Cold Air Intakes - Intake Elbows & Manifolds
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H6.0000” x L2.0000”
- Free Shipping