- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Valair Competition Triple Disc Clutch | NMU70NV56TRIPLE-COMP | 2001-2005 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 6-Speed
Aftermarket clutches are generally better than the OEM clutch you get from your dealer. Valair offers higher plate loads as options to the standard plate, thus giving the clutch a better holding ability over it's OEM counterpart. With a 3800lb diaphragm style pressure plate quick shifts are still possible, while pedal pressure will be just over stock. This is the ultimate competition clutch and can withstand up to 1200HP. These competition clutches feature a billet flywheel with floater plates and a weighted lever style pressure plate. This is for competition and sled pulling, not for street use.
- SFI Approved
- Sintered Iron Disc
- Billet Flywheel
- Floater Plates
- Weighted Lever style Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Release Bearing
- Starter Spacer
- Pilot Bearing
- Bolt Kit
- Alignment Tool
- Item Requires Shipping
- 120.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!