- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Valair Competition Dual Clutch | NMU73ZF6DD-SI | 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 6-Speed
Aftermarket clutches are generally better than the OEM clutch you get from your dealer. Valair offers higher plate loads as options to the standard plate, thus giving the clutch a better holding ability over it's OEM counterpart. These competition clutches feature sintered iron clutch discs with a billet flywheel, best for sled pulling.
- 12.25" x 1.375" Performance Replacement
- Sintered Iron Clutch Disc
- Billet Flywheel
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- Modified Release Fork
- Alignment Tool
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!