No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
South Bend Organic Clutch Kit w/o Flywheel (5SP Transmission) | SBC13125-OR | 1988-2005 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Ft-Lbs: 400hp, 800 torque
Repair / Replacement Clutch Kit for South Bend Clutch Kit # 12125-OK 400HP which converts stock 12 1/4" to 13-1.25" clutch. Comes with everything you need to do the job, including Throw Out Bearing and Heavy duty roller pilot bearing (already installed).
This South Bend Dyna Max kit features a performance organic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch was designed to cure premature disc failure due to high horse power and heavy hauling in the 5 speed and early 6 speed NON-High Output 12 1/4" clutches. We have taken the 13" High Output clutch and modified it to accept the 1 1/4" input shaft. By doing this, it enabled us to offer a disc center that is 2-3 times larger and stronger then can be provided in the 12 1/4" clutch kits. Rated to handle up to 400 horsepower & 800 ft. lbs. of torque.
- 400 HP & 800 Ft-Lbs.
- Great for towing (rated at 15k)
- FlyWheel NOT Included
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping