- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Feramic Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel (5SP Transmission) | SBC13125-FEK | 1988-2005 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Not recommended for towing or stock applications
Ft-Lbs: 550hp, 1100 torque
This South Bend Clutch Converts stock 12 1/4" to 13-1.25" clutch. Complete Clutch Replacement Kit, comes with everything you need to do the job, including Throw Out Bearing, and Stock Needle Pilot Bearing, and alignment tool. *88-93 Getrag trans must re-use stock crank bolts*
This South Bend Dyna Max kit features a full feramic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch was designed to cure premature disc failure due to high horse power and heavy hauling in the 5 speed and early 6 speed non-ETH 12 1/4" clutches. We have taken the 13" ETH clutch and modified it to accept the 1 1/4" input shaft. By doing this, it enabled us to offer a disk center that is 2-3 times larger and stronger then can be provided in the 12 1/4" clutch kits. This kit comes with a flywheel, re-drilled and refaced to accept the larger clutch and is rated to handle up to 550 horsepower & 1100 ft. lbs. of torque. Years 1988-2004 5 speed & 6 speed non-ETH.
- 13125-FEK Feramic Disc Clutch
- 167890-5 Flywheel
- Alignment Tool
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 90.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping!