- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Street Dual Disc Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel | SBCSDD3250-5K | 1994-2004 Cummins 5.9L
Use: STREET DUAL
Ft-Lbs: 650hp, 1300tq
This Heavy Duty Street Dual Disc Clutch is very a streetable Performance Clutch for a stock Dodge Diesel Pickup Truck that does some towing, has a few modification performance upgrades, the Dodge Diesel Pickup Truck with more performance upgrades producing heavy horsepower or torque demands that require the additional heavy duty strength that this performance street clutch is made to handle. South Bend Clutch Street Dual Disc Performance Clutch has a New Multi-Friction design. One side of each disc has 12 Organic Buttons, the other side has 12 Ceramic Buttons on each disc. The Organic Friction Buttons face the pressure plate and flywheel allowing smooth engagement. The Ceramic Friction Buttons will face the center plate for increased holding power and temperature capabilities.
This Heavy Duty Dodge Diesel Pickup Truck Performance Clutch features South Bend Clutch's one of a kind, Dampened Center Plate with neoprene slugs instead of springs is designed to Eliminate Rattle when clutch is released - provides quieter, dampened sound. Free Travel disc design is similar to the semi clutch to help reduce gear roll over. The 13" diaphragm style 3250lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy light pedal pressure.
- 550-750hp, 1400 Ft. Lbs. Torque
- Multi Friction disc with 12 Organic Buttons on one side and 12 Ceramic Buttons on the other side
- Stabilized center plate (floater plate) with hardened dowel pins and snubs to reduce rattle when disengaged
- Neoprene dampeners for quiet operation
- Dampened, Free-Travel clutch disc design reduces gear roll over
- 13" diaphragm style 3250 lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy pedal effort
- Not SFI Approved (Not for competition)/li>
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Street Double Disc Clutch Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 90.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping!