No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
South Bend Flywheel (NV5600 Transmission) | SBC1670104-6 | 2000.5-2005.5 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
600HP & 1300Ft-lbs
South Bend Clutch flywheels offer your rig smooth operation. Manufactured from low-carbon, hot-rolled steel, SBC solid flywheels accommodate higher plate loads, are more resistant to warping, and they have reduced operating temperatures. Their CNC machining provides precise tolerance and perfect balance for a longer service life with smoother engagement. Exceed OE specifications with flywheels from South Bend Clutch.
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Category - Transmission & Drive Train - Flex Plates
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.