- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Performance Organic/Feramic Clutch Kit w/o Flywheel | SBC1944-5OFER | 1994-1998 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
Not recommended for stock applications!!
Will not work with OEM Dual Mass Flywheel (DMF) Must have South Bend Clutch Solid Mass Flywheel
Ft-Lbs: 475HP 1000TRQ
South Bend Clutch 475 horsepower Organic-Feramic Facing Performance Clutch REPAIR Kit (No Flywheel) 475hp clutch in a Ford 5 Speed Ford diesel pickup truck with moderate performance modifications. Kit Includes: Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate & Throwout and Pilot Bearings. All clutch kits include everything needed to do the job including our Kevlar pilot bushing.
- Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Throwout and Pilot Bearings
- Flywheel NOT Included
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L18.0000”
- Free Shipping!