No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
South Bend HD Clutch Assembly Conversion Kit w/ Flywheel | F/C 1944-5OKHD | Cummins Engine to ZF5 Trans
South Bend Heavy Duty Clutch assembly Conversion kit with Flywheel for your 1994-1998 5.9/6.7L Cummins to Ford ZF5 5-speed transmission. Rated at 425HP & 900Ft-LBS, with 20k towing capacity.
- Fits 1994-1998 5.9/6.7L Cummins to Ford ZF5 5-speed transmission
- Rated for 425HP & 900Ft-LBS
- Flywheel Included
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L18.0000”
- Free Shipping