- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit | 122011 | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
H&S Motorsports' new and improved intercooler pipe upgrade kit (OEM Replacement) for your 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L diesel is more simple, less expensive, and much easier to install than the original version.
A single 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose has replaced the stainless steel pipe & (2) silicone couplers eliminating two clamped connection points which makes for improved reliability. In addition the custom molded silicone hose matches the exact contour/shape of the factory intercooler piping which also eliminates the need to relocate the factory power steering reservoir.
Still included in this kit is our beautiful CNC-machined billet aluminum hose adapter assembly that replaces the factory air intake valve to allow the use of a regular t-bolt clamp along with all of the clamps and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
- Increased Reliability
- Durable silicone design
- Bolt-In cold side replacement
- Aftermarket tuning not required
Why would you need to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe?
We have seen the factory intercooler pipe fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Why does this happen?
Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the plastic intercooler pipe can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- 1-HSM Billet Hose Adapter Assembly
- 1-5-Ply Stainless Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2-Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H6.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!