No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
H&S Motorsports Single Turbo Kit | 452001 | 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Turbo Kit for the 2003 - 2007 5.9L Cummins diesel! The stock turbocharger that comes equipped on the 5.9L Cummins from the factory can quickly become a liability when it is pushed beyond what the OEM designed it for. Excessive drive pressure and exhaust gas temperature are common issues associated with the factory turbocharger. This kit is designed to replace the factory turbocharger with a new BorgWarner SX-E unit to provide not only a significant performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory unit.
- HSM SX-E Turbocharger (.91 A/R divided exhaust housing unless requested otherwise)
- SX-E 90-degree Compressor Outlet Elbow & Clamp
- HSM Divided T4 Cast Exhaust Manifold
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM Charge Pipe
- HSM Polished Intake
- AFE Air Filter
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.
We have performed extensive testing of BorgWarner's new SX-E line of turbochargers and they have proven to be a great match for the 5.9L Cummins engine. This kit comes standard with the .91 A/R divided (twin scroll) turbine housing (unless requested otherwise) and our true divided exhaust manifold takes full advantage of the twin-scroll design. The 73mm turbine wheel is larger than we are used to using, but the twin scroll design helps to retain the response and drive-ability in the lower RPM range. The benefits of the 73mm turbine wheel include lower drive pressure, lower EGTs, and more power! During our testing we experienced an average of a 200 degree drop in peak exhaust gas temperatures when compared to the factory turbocharger. Durability and reliability also play a big part in our parts selection and BorgWarner has stepped up their game with the 360-degree thrust bearing assembly that is featured in all SX-E turbochargers.
You may be aware that BorgWarner's new SX-E compressor housings are not currently offered with a 90-degree outlet option. No problem! As a solution, we CNC machine each SX-E compressor housing in-house to take advantage of the v-band outlet and supply a cast aluminum 90-degree elbow with v-band clamp. We felt that an aluminum elbow was necessary for this application since air temperatures are going to be the hottest right at the compressor discharge and a silicone boot would not be as reliable. Without any fueling or tuning changes, you can expect to pick up at least 60-100 WHP (depending on which SX-E option is used). With complimenting fuel modifications, these turbochargers have been known to put down some serious power!
- H&S Motorsports
- Engine Performance | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Turbo Upgrades | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Single Turbo Kits | 2003-04 5.9L Dodge Cummins
- Engine Performance | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Turbo Upgrades & Accessories | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Single Turbo Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Category - Turbo Systems - Single Turbo Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L15.0000”
- Free Shipping