- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Fleece Performance 2nd Gen Swap Kit w/ Cast Manifold w/o Turbo | FPE-674-2G-NT-CM | 2010-2012 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- Great for towing and daily driving
- Turbo not included
- Cast Iron Manifold included
This kit from Fleece Performance Engineering is referred as a “2nd Gen Swap” due to the turbo relocating from the back of the manifold to the same location as the 2nd Generation Dodge (1998.5-2002) turbo location. In other words, the swap kit locates the turbo in the center of the manifold with the outlet flange angled down. The major benefit for 2003+ Common Rail Cummins trucks is the use of a divided manifold. Capitalizing on the individual cylinder impulses in a divided manifold greatly increases spool up and driving characteristics with a properly matched turbo.
Not for use in the State of California.
- FPE ManTake 5" Intake Setup 'w' Filter ( Red Filter)
- S400 Discharge Adapter 'w' Charge Pipe, Boots, & Clamps
- FPE Cummins Turbo Feed Line Kit
- FPE Cummins Turbo Drain Line Kit
- T4 Turbine Flange Studs & Gasket
- Cummins Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- FPE Flat-V 2nd Gen Stainless Steel Downpipe 'w' Clamps
- Fleece Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!