- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Fleece Performance Crankshaft Bearing Tool | FPE-CCBT |1989-2015 Dodge Cummins 5.9/6.7L
- accepts 1/2" drive ratchet
- Designed to be used with factory crank bolts and roll pins
- No need to remove after installed
- Built from 1018 steel
- Works with Vibratech Fluidampr as well as factory dampers
Turn over your Cummins with ease with this Cummins Crankshaft Barring Tool. It is much easier to use than the barring tool that interfaces the flywheel housing and starter ring gear. Remove the 4 bolts holding on the damper, install this tool, reinstall the bolts, and torque to spec. You'll never back a bolt out of the damper when trying to reach TDC and overshoot. They are especially useful when removing and reinstalling a transmission. No need to use a pry bar on the starter ring gear to rotate the engine to R&R converter bolts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!