- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
DTech Remanufactured Cold Start Fuel Injection Module | DT600009R | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- $275 Core Charge
Voltage has been increased from the 48 volts used in a standard FICM to 58 volts to help improve hard starting problems in cold weather.
Ford F650 / 750 applications use the VT365 engine with the Navistar engine management system. When the FICM is installed on the F650 / 750 the engine will run, but the check engine light will be turned on and a DTC is set. The DTC is 613. PCM / IDM software is incompatible. The FICM will need to be reprogrammed with the appropriate Navistar device.
Core charges apply.
You have one full year to return cores and receive core credit on purchased DTech products that have a core fee. Don't forget, DIPACO / DTech will pay return freight on cores(1). This policy update is retroactive to April 1, 2017.
The steady return of pump, injector, and other product cores is essential to a successful remanufacturing program, having product available when you need it, and keeping product costs low. We know one of the hurdles customers face in using remanufactured products is the cost of returning used core. To eliminate that cost, DIPACO / DTech will pay the freight charges related to returning core(1), subject to the following conditions.
- Prior to returning your cores, please contact DIPACO Customer Experience for a Core Return Authorization. They can be reached at 800.648.4720 or by email at [email protected]
- DIPACO Customer Service will email you a prepaid UPS return label for use in returning your cores
- Only authorized cores can be included in the shipment. Other product included in the shipment will be disposed of
- Paid core return applies only to product purchased at published DIPACO / DTech pricing
Refundable core fees will be charged at the time of product purchase and be invoiced separately from the product. Core fee credit will be applied to the customer account when cores are received subject to the following conditions.
- Core returns are due at DIPACO / DTech in accordance with the customer's payment terms
- Cores not returned within 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) will not be eligible for return
- Credit card customers (paying with a credit card at the time of invoice) and COD customers will have 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) to return cores for credit
- Core returns in excess of items purchased will not be accepted
- Cores must be returned with the applicable completed DIPACO or DTech Core Return Form, available below
- To receive credit cores must meet the core criteria outlined below
- Consumer / Non-professional installers: 1-year, unlimited mileage warranty
- Professional Shop / Automotive truck installers: 2-years, unlimited mileage warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!