- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
DTech Injection Control Sensor | DT600020 | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Brand New
- No Core Charge
- Replaces Part # 4C3Z-9F838-A
Many of the hard start and rough idle conditions seen on 6.0L's are caused by a faulty ICP sensor. The ICP sensor is responsible for relaying signals to the PCM to tell the HPOP (High Pressure Oil Pump) how much pressure to create. Without adequate pressure, the injectors are unable to properly fire. This is a direct replacement ICP sensor for your stock unit that will hopefully result in an easy fix on your Powerstroke.
This part is new; it is not remanufactured. Please Note: This product covers several different Ford 6.0L model year applications. Please see below for specific application information to make sure you ordering the right part for your vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!