- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
DTech New Injector Pressure Regulator | DT730016 | 1995-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Brand New
- NO Core Charge
We've found that many common injection issues with the 7.3L's can be cured with the replacement of the IPR valve. Whether it's a simple check engine light, hard start, or rough idle, many times, this simple device will the cure the issue.
The injector pressure regulator (without edge filter) is for Ford 7.3L power stroke engines, covering model years 1995 - 2003 and serial numbers 187,100 and up.
You have one full year to return cores and receive core credit on purchased DTech products that have a core fee. Don't forget, DIPACO / DTech will pay return freight on cores(1). This policy update is retroactive to April 1, 2017.
The steady return of pump, injector, and other product cores is essential to a successful remanufacturing program, having product available when you need it, and keeping product costs low. We know one of the hurdles customers face in using remanufactured products is the cost of returning used core. To eliminate that cost, DIPACO / DTech will pay the freight charges related to returning core(1), subject to the following conditions.
- Prior to returning your cores, please contact DIPACO Customer Experience for a Core Return Authorization. They can be reached at 800.648.4720 or by email at [email protected]
- DIPACO Customer Service will email you a prepaid UPS return label for use in returning your cores
- Only authorized cores can be included in the shipment. Other product included in the shipment will be disposed of
- Paid core return applies only to product purchased at published DIPACO / DTech pricing
Refundable core fees will be charged at the time of product purchase and be invoiced separately from the product. Core fee credit will be applied to the customer account when cores are received subject to the following conditions.
- Core returns are due at DIPACO / DTech in accordance with the customer's payment terms
- Cores not returned within 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) will not be eligible for return
- Credit card customers (paying with a credit card at the time of invoice) and COD customers will have 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) to return cores for credit
- Core returns in excess of items purchased will not be accepted
- Cores must be returned with the applicable completed DIPACO or DTech Core Return Form, available below
- To receive credit cores must meet the core criteria outlined below
- Consumer / Non-professional installers: 1-year, unlimited mileage warranty
- Professional Shop / Automotive truck installers: 2-years, unlimited mileage warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!