- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
DTech New Injection Control Sensor | DT730032 | 1995-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Brand New
- No core charge
- Replaces part# F6TZ-9F838A
Many of the hard start and rough idle conditions seen on early 7.3L Powerstrokes are caused by a faulty ICP sensor. The ICP sensor is responsible for relaying signals to the PCM to tell the HPOP (High Pressure Oil Pump) how much pressure to create. Without adequate pressure, the injectors are unable to properly fire. This is a direct replacement ICP sensor for your stock unit that will hopefully result in an easy fix on your Powerstroke.
- 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L - Fuel System Plumbing | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- 1994-1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 1994-1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L - Fuel System Plumbing | 1994-1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!