No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Industrial Injection Dual CP3 Kit w/ Stock CP3 | INDDCP3D | 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Increased Fueling Efficiency
- Helps Maintain Rail Pressure
- Increased CP3 Reliability
- Smart Dual CP3 Controller
The Industrial Injection dual CP3 is the ultimate for performance. This kit can be purchased with a new CP3. Efficiency is increased and EGTs reduced (constant optimum fuel pressure is maintained) while providing enough fuel to make over 1200HP. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required, effectively sharing the fuel delivery load. Since each pump now shares the total fuel delivery, the drive load on the original internal CP3 pump is reduced by 50% increasing pump reliability. The dual CP3 kit provides seamless and consistent fuel flow for large injectors and high level tune programs that demand a high volume of fuel and optimal fuel pressure at the injectors. As an added benefit in the event of a pump failure, Industrial Injectionâ€™s controller will automatically switch full fuel delivery control to the remaining functioning pump.
All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be used In "Closed Circuit Competition Only" Vehicles. Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
- Industrial Injection
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - CP3 Pumps & Upgrades | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - CP3 Pumps & Upgrades | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Category - Injectors, Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Fuel Pumps & Upgrades
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping