No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Ready Lift UniBall Factory Steel Suspension A-Arms | 44-3486 | 2007-2016 Chevy/GMC 1500
- Correct uniball angle for lifted applications.
- Designed for off road use.
- Tab and slot boxed plate design increases overall strength and durability.
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots.
- Large 1” uniball for the outer pivot - No Squeaking!
- Urethane bushings for the inner pivot.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin (for ball joint to uniball conversion).
- 17-4 Stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers.
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade).
- Ideal for trucks with our 4.0" SST lift kit that will see off road use.
- Tough Metallic gray powder coat.
- Durable Grade 8 hardware.
- No modifications required to install.
The ReadyLIFT Suspension performance control arms have been developed for the consumer with a lifted truck who plans on using his truck for off road use. The ReadyLIFT Series 1 Mid Travel upper control arms (UCA’s) are designed for Off Road use, are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. The UCA’s are a direct fit and are designed for 2007-UP Chevy Silverado 1500 trucks with 4.0" Lift Kits - AND have factory steel type suspension.
Our tab and slot design increases the overall strength of the arm by interlocking each plate. A heat treated conversion pin allows you to retain the factory spindle while running a super strong 1” uniball. Just how strong are these Uniballs? They have been used in all forms of off road racing without failure. Zerk fittings are provided to make re-greasing the urethane bushings painless. The Series 1 UCA kits are great for someone who bolts on a bigger set of tires or someone who wants to increase their off road capability. The ReadyLIFT Series 1 UCAs gives you greater off road versatility and strength compared to a more restrictive conventional stock UCA. If you want a virtually indestructable heavy duty off road upper control arm design and construction engineered for mild lifted trucks, then the ReadyLIFT Uniball UCAs are exactly what you need.
Your current lift kit must currently use the factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint. If your kit does not utilize these factory components, our upper control arms may not work. Your 2007-UP Chevy Silverado 1500 truck must have the factory steel type suspension. If it has the aluminum suspension you need kit 44-3444 .
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - 2007.5-2014 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - Chevrolet Silverado / Sierra Suspension
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Suspension
- Leveling Kits - Chevrolet Leveling Kits - Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Leveling Kits
- Shop By Category - Suspension & Steering Boxes - Suspension Lift Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping