- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Reman Gold HEUI Injector | RAE5560WG | 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- New Nozzles
- New Coil Assemblies
- New Electrical Connector
- New O-rings and combustion seal included
- Reconditioned Spool Valve
- Fits 6.0L Ford PowerStroke and Navistar applications
- 2 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty
Alt # 3C3Z9E527EARM, 3C3Z9E527AE, 3C3Z9E527ABRM, 3C3Z9E527ECRM
This a Premium remanufactured Ford and International 6.0L diesel fuel injector.
- Each injector is processed keeping all components together to minimize part fit variation and maintain original performance.
- All injector clearances are measured with precision air gauging equipment to confirm and prevent any fuel leakage passing the critical high-pressure components.
- Each injector is assembled with New Coils, New Connectors and a New Nozzle to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- After assembly, all injectors are tested on Latest Testing Equipment in the Aftermarket.
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $150 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us. If the part is not returned within the 30 day period you will be contacted and charged the price for the cores. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount due.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
O-rings and combustion seal come with every injector. We highly recommend the Ball Tube Repair Kit when replacing a 6.0L injector. The Ball Tubes develop hairline fractures that allow high pressure oil to erode the D-ring at the top of the injector. This is by far the most common cause of premature injector failure.
During installation, be sure of the following:
- The combustion seal (copper washer) is present and installed properly with every injector
- The injector is torqued to proper specifications - Please see the service manual
- The engine oil is clean and at proper levels
- The fuel supply is free of contamination, water, and air
- The fuel pressure is at proper levels
- The injector sleeve is clean and damage free
- That the injector top is filled with clean engine oil prior to rail installation
- The oil rail ball tubes are damage free (burrs, nicks, hair-line fractures)
- The oil rail ball tubes are centered and properly aligned
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!