- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Reman Common Rail Fuel Injector Set (6) | RAER986435503-SET | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- New o-rings and seals
- New Control valves and Nozzles are flow tested 100%
- Each Injector individually tested on state-of-the-art test equipment
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- 24 month warranty
Alt # 0445120210, 0445120113, 0445120255, 0986435503, 3949619, 4940589, 5254686, 5263318
This is a Premium Remanufactured Dodge 5.9L Cummins common rail fuel injector. This product Remanufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for optimal performance. 100% visually inspected and quality tested, and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for Installation. Every injector is tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications. Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $150 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us. If the part is not returned within the 30 day period you will be contacted and charged the price for the cores. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount due.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Replace High Pressure Fuel Lines.
- New OE Fuel Inlet Tubes are recommended. FS01001
- Aftermarket Fuel Inlet Tubes are lower quality and should NOT be used.
- Inspect connector tubes for damage and corrosion before installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!