- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
B&W Trailer HitchesTurnoverBall Gooseneck Hitch Kit | BNWGNRK1110 | 1980-1999 Ford Powerstroke
- Solid One-Piece Receiver Socket
- Fits 80-99 Ford F-250
- Fits 80-97 Ford F-350
- Drilling Required, With Overload Springs
The B&W Trailer Hitches GNRK1110 Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch is a very high quality hitch when you need it, and a level bed when you don't. With no drilling, welding or bed removal required, this hitch installs easily and completely underneath the bed of the truck. All bolts fit to only existing holes in the frame. The hitch requires a 4 inch hole in the bed for the ball to come through, and 4 other small holes for hooks on both sides of the hitch. Included is a flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball for extra assurance. With a 30,000 lb carrying capacity, you will be able to tow just about any trailer including travel trailers.
- Powder coated for long lasting finish
- All mounting hardware included
- Solid one-piece receiver socket
- 7,500 lbs gross tongue weight
- 30,000 lbs carrying capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 2-5/16" Ball
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!