- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
DiabloSport DCX Sprint OBD-II Plug-In Tuning Module | DBLS1000D | 2005-2011 Dodge Charger/Challenger
- 2005-2017 GM Vehicles with AFM
- Eliminates Hesitation Of Acceleration
- Reduces Exhaust Drone Caused By AFM Activation
- Easy Plug-N-Play Operation
- Vehicles Retain Factory ECM Tune
The DiabloSport Sprint Module allows for maximum power and vehicle performance by disabling the factory Active Fuel Management (AFM) feature that drops cylinders and reduces power. Easy installation. Just plug into the OBDII port under the dash and drive. Compatible with select Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles built from 2005 to 2011 that feature the Multi-Displacement System (MDS). Eliminates hesitation on acceleration and annoying exhaust buzz caused by AFM activation. Enables vehicles with AFM to stay in V8 mode at all times without reprogramming or re-flashing the vehicle's onboard computer (ECU).
Not available for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles in the state of California.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!