- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 4" Suspension Lift Kit | ZORC17N | 1973-1976 Chevy/GMC 2500
- 4" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
Zone Offroad now has lifts kits for your 3/4 ton Chevy or GM truck going back to 1973 with this new 4" lift system. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable leaf spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. These springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate.
This system comes complete with a 4? steering arm to yield the factory drag link angle. Zone Offroad also addresses the brake lines by providing front and rear brake line relocation brackets. Front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers are included to bolt the front springs and rear 4" lift blocks to the axles. If your truck came with a front sway bar, Zone Offroad has you covered with a unique shackle sway bar link design listed in the accessories that will fit lifts from 2-6?. Choose Zone Offroad for an affordable yet high quality system for your 73-87 3/4 ton Chevy truck.
- Front Lift Height: 4"
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4"
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 3-4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15X8
- Back Spacing: 3.5"
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- 73-76 Chevy 2500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-76 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 73-76 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 73-76 GMC 2500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-76 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 73-76 GMC Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxiliary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxiliary shocks, you must order the optional Auxiliary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxiliary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!