- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground ShippingOrders over $99 (restrictions apply)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 3.5" UCA System Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORC29N | 2007-2013 Chevy/GMC 1500
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints and bushings
- Fully integraded front differential drop and skid plate for optimal driveline angles
Zone Offroad 2007-2013 Chevy 1500 4wd 3.5" Adventure Series Lift System. Just like the Zone Offroad 1500 Ram Adventure Series Kits, this system is built around the Zone Offroad heavy-duty replacement upper control arms. Made from fully weld 1/8" steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms dwarf the factory components. In addition to overall strength of construction, the new arms trump the factory components by providing more range of motion. The arms utilize high quality MOOG brand ball joints that can handle heavy duty use and work in conjunction with OE-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride.
The ball joints are greaseable and easily replaced with readily available parts at the end of their service. Proper brake line attachment points are included on the arms where needed for a factory-like fit. Matching the construction and quality of the new UCAs is a fully integrated front differential drop and differential skid plate system that relocates the differential for optimal driveline angles. The included strut spacers provide a full 3.5" of lift and install easily on the factory struts without the need of a strut compressor. In order to match up rear with the newly lifted front, a 3" block and u-bolt system is included that replaces the factory 1" block to net 2" and provide an overall level vehicle stance. The choice of standard hydraulic or Nitro rear shocks rounds out the kit.
- Front Lift Height: 3.5
- Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 2
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 3-4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17?
- Back Spacing: 5?
- Max Tire Size: 285/70-17
- 07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Certain tire/wheel packages can fit with the addition of the provided weld-on steering stops. These are necessary for deeper backspaced wheels to maintain proper tire clearance to the new upper control arms.
- Minor frame and front differential trimming required - see installation instructions for details
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
- Will not fit 2007 classic body style (aka 99-06)
- WILL NOT FIT HYBRID MODELS
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping