- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 6" Suspension Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORC6N | 2007-2014 Chevy/GMC 1500 (4WD)
- Custom valved replacement Strut included.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering geometry.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers.
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
This 6.5" system will give you an offroad worthy SUV that you can still use as a daily driver. Custom valved replacement struts are included to properly handle the increased weight of the larger tires & wheels. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and built to handle anything. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is included on the passenger side to ensure a solid sub-frame. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 6" system is built to perform!
- Front Lift Height: 6.5
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts
- Rear Lift Height: 5.5
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5.75?
- Max Tire Size: 13x12.50
- Wheel Size: 18 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5?
- Max Tire Size: 34 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5?
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- 07-14 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD Gas
- All wheel drive models require driveline modification.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
- This is for new body style 2007 only. Will not fit classic models.
- .Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- Minor premature engagement of the StabiliTrak system may occur during certain maneuvers.
- To reduce trimming, 20" wheels with 5.5"-5.75" backspacing recommended.
- Will not fit 2009-11 two mode hybrid models with electric power steering (EPS).
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!